Wednesday, March 4, 2009



Back to Work!

Here it is, first of March. I am just now getting back into the studio. I don't work in the studio during the holidays, and we have been out of town a few weekends to see the most beautiful baby in Utah.
Our favorite grandson's name is Cooper Edward Burnett, 1st son of Paul and Kelly Burnett. He is a sweet little baby whose parents take very good care of him.













I have three goals for this Spring. Get ready for an installation in Meridian at the Initial Point Gallery at the City Hall at the end of May, and through June. Then we begin Saturday Market in Eagle the beginning of May through October. Our first show is in Haily Idaho on Memorial day weekend.






And in July, my daughter April's wedding to Zach Heim. I am making her party favors,at her request, I'm not trying to take control of the wedding! There will be 300 espresso cups, which will hold chocolate covered coffee beans.







That is significant because April manages the Jolts and Juice Coffee Shop in Caldwell. You can look to a previous blog to view an article about that.

No comments: