Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hawaii - Day Nine


This is our Pre-Hawaiian celebration picture. The story of the dress is that I wore this dress 23 years ago when we first came to Hawaii. I found it way in the back of my closet. I was so excited that I still had it. To me, the style is a classic. Ed bought three Hawaii shirts! He looked really good in them!


We went to China Town for the day. The few blocks were very busy as it was the weekend. We heard a lot of tongues that we were unfamiliar with. The shops had flowers in one area, clothing, restaurants, and a large area of produce and meats.

See if you can find Ed?

This is one view of the outdoor market.

Some of the clothing. They had silk suits for babies. They were adorable! We went back to our room, and after the sun set, we went to the Hawaiian Celebration for Ed's meeting.

No comments: